I've had my SB for about four years now, have done a lot of advanced
installations, etc but for some reason, I can't even get Spotify to
show up in my menus. It was "already installed" in the Plugins menu
(although it states "Spotify v1.0"). I even unchecked the box next to
it, restarted SB Server, and re-checked the box and restarted again,
and it still doesn't show up. There is no "Settings" link to the right
of the Spotify in the Plugins menu, and if I go to the Advanced menu,
Spotify is not listed there. I am running the latest SB Server 7.6.
What's also weird is that in the Plugins menu, I no longer see the
separated "Installed" plugins menu and the "Recommended" plugins menu
that I remember in months/years past.

Why can't I get this to work/appear? Is there something that I need to
manually download and install?

--
NFLnut