I ordered a Goflex Net to run squeezeplug on, now I just found out that
your spotify plugin has only got experimental support for Arm
processors, does it work already - or is it still too buggy?

I am currently running the server on my NAS with official Spotify
plugin - but (as you know) without Boom support. I was hoping to now
get a fast energy efficient solution, to be able to use all functions
(incl. Spotify) on all my players.

PS: I just got a Spotify Premium account yesterday - so this is all
still pretty new to me.

--
Squeezemenicely

Squeezebox Server 7.5.3 on Synology DS-410j NAS
Squeezebox Receiver
Squeezebox Boom