Triode;653064 Wrote:
> What was the server error - is there soemthing in the log.  When did you
> install this version?  I updated it yesterday to fix a problem which I
> didn't think impacted may people so didn't change the version number -
> you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin to see if this
> is the problem.

Hi triode

Can't remember whether it was weds or thurs night! Server error message
from squeezecommander is

'server error:request failed with error:bad dispatch!'

Just noticed that the web interface is working as expected its just the
player/android app that aren't working.

I'll uninstall and reinstall now and see whether that makes a
difference

cheers
Ian

--