I have reinstalled your plugin 2.01 again after I shut down and reboot
my Synology server and re-installed SB ver 7.5.4.spk again. All works
well on the server screen  but on my handheld Duet your plugin doesn't
work anymore whearas
it did before. When I want to select the orange Spotify icon in the
main menu of my handheld it keept showing the spinning wheel. The
official spotify plugin does work though but doesn't have the nice
features of your plugin. Are you sure 2.01 works with SB 7.5.4. because
I never had this problem before. Oh, yes I reboot my handheld as well
ofcourse. Hope you can help.

--
Leonard1052