Can you give me some detail, on how to support RTMP with squeezecenter,
is there another plugin to do this job. if none, can you give me a hint
please on how to modify a plugin ( I have no idea), but if I have some
instructions it might also. I heard it is a combination of rtmpdump and
mplayer that will do the trick, is there a simpler plugin that does
that. I am just interested in opening this stream.... By the way Bpa, I
think you helped me about a year go, making playreal work on a MAC, got
it working back then, but it was so much work, I ended up selling the
MAC ;) But I still remember your wonderful help!!
If this is too much work, I will probably pass, but if I know upgrading
to 7.5 will solve this, I will do it.

--
mitrih