Owen Smith;655449 Wrote:
> My Squeezebox Server 7.5.5 is still showing as running the v1.0.0
> Classic FM plugin. I know that automatic updates of plugins is on and
> working because the BBC iPlayer plugin updates when I reboot the
> server. So why isn't the Classic FM plugin updating? I removed mrw's
> extra repository, I'm only using the standard repositories ie. no extra
> ones added.

I've never used the 'Update plugins automatically' option, so can't
comment explicitly. I can confirm that the update shows itself when
this 'automatic' option is not taken, and I can't see anything in the
plugin that would generate your observed behaviour.

Did you by any chance manually download and install the v1.0.0 plugin ?
That might possibly account for it. In which case unticking 'Enable' on
the Active plugins list, and physically deleting the manually installed
plugin from your machine is the first step to take.

--
mrw