mrw;655617 Wrote:
> I've never used the 'Update plugins automatically' option, so can't
> comment explicitly. I can confirm that the update shows itself when
> this 'automatic' option is not taken, and I can't see anything in the
> plugin that would generate your observed behaviour.
>
> Did you by any chance manually download and install the v1.0.0 plugin ?
> That might possibly account for it. In which case unticking 'Enable' on
> the Active plugins list, and physically deleting the manually installed
> plugin from your machine is the first step to take.

I installed the v1.0.0 plugin from your repository. Maybe the
Squeezebox Server is fixated on which repository it came from and now
that I've removed yours it won't update. I'll try removing the plugin,
restart the server, and then re-install the plugin from the main
repository. Of course we won't know if this has worked until next time
you do an update.

I used to manually update plugins, but I switched to automatic because
of the high frequency of BBC iPlayer plugin updates (not Triode's
fault, he's only keeping pace with changes at the BBC).

--
Owen Smith