Hi Erland,
I have a question regarding CustomScan and 7.6.1.

I like to see the tag ALBUMARTIST in the title format used by the web
interface. Since Squeezebox Server does not do this by itself I use
CustomScan MixedTags and set the actual title format including the
field CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_ALBUMARTIST on the Interface page of the
server settings. That worked very well until the update to 7.6.1 (I
skipped 7.6). The field CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAG_ALBUMARTIST is still
available but always empty. Any idea why? I switched on logging and
CustomScan seems to work fine.

Cheers
Frank

--