Hi All,

I was able to set up SVRPOWERCONTROL BETA succesfully on the Squeezebox
Radio but have a question.

If I switch from network streaming to internet content steraming (such
as Sirus), is there a way to suspend the server computer automaically?
It looks like I am only able to suspend/hibernate/turn off the server
computer from the menu on the squeezebox radio.

Looks like the server computer turns on correctly when I try and access
the library again but just wondering if it will hibernate automatically
without going to the options of the squeezebox radio.

Thank you and great plugin !~

--
SBS123