Gblenn;658083 Wrote:
> weather it is possible, using Whitebear on top of SBS, to also be using
> iPeng as the controlling application. OR, is it so that I need to use
> some DLNA Control point in order to stream to a Networked Receiver with
> Whitebear??No, iPeng is a native only control point. I guess you receiver
> would
have its own basic CP UI on the TV screen and/or its front panel. But
if you want something fancier, you would need to use a third party
application; Windows 7 provides Windows Media Player 7 which very good
(and free).

--
AndrewFG

Regards,
AndrewFG

Try out Whitebear. The middleware that joins the two worlds of:
1. UPnP/DLNA media clients and media players, and,
2. Squeezebox Server and Squeeze Players
Download it for free here: http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver