Thanks.

I do not use SvrPowerControl? (dont know what it is)
I can see Transporter when I go to iPeng's list of players.

Also does not seem to be any scanning issues.

Would proximity to my wireless router be an issue.  It is located away
from my listening room and I notice the Touch sometimes only show 2
bars of the wi fi connection? I can move it closer if this may help?

I also have the squeezebox controller app on the same Touch (but prefer
the ipeng version). So I will use this for a bit to see if I experience
similar issues.

Cheers

Paul

--