badbob;660325 Wrote:
> Name  Description     Author  License status
> Custom Browse         Requires a license, no functionality in Custom Browse is
> available for unlicensed users.
>       Erland Isaksson         License options

I'm missing what your question is.... have you bought a license, but it
is not working? Or are you trying to use an older version of SbS with
custom browse and you're getting the above message. Not clear and we
can't read your mind.

--
garym

System 1: Vortexbox Appliance (1.10) > SbS 7.6.1 > Transporter, Touch,
Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
System 2: Win7(64) laptop > SbS 7.6.1 > Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio and laptop)
Retired: SB3, Duet Receiver
Controlled at both locations with: iPhone (iPeng), iPad (iPengHD &
SqueezePad), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.6 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Additional Tagging - mp3tag