Triode;555020 Wrote:

> Edit: Updated with Release status - Release 2.1.4 is now available from
> the Recommended 3rd Party Plugin list
> - requires a PC based server running Squeezebox server (linux, windows
> or mac), or linux based intel or arm based NAS (support not
> guarenteed)...

After installing from the "Recommended 3rd Party Plugin list" it says
v2.1.0, and not v2.1.4.

Can that be the reason why I get the message:

Code:

  Installation Help: If the helper application is not running, please check
that you have an Intel/Amd PC based server. This plugin is unable to support
devices with non PC based processors as the Spotify software library used is
only available for these processors.

Jens

--
Jens_dk