flattermann;665265 Wrote:
> 1. You can remove servers from the list by using the more button ( > )
> to the right of a server name and selecting 'remove from list'.
> 2. You mean in the Current playlist? This *should* work. SC should
> always jump to the current track (on track change).
> 3. Why not? I mean, you get a warning first and only after pressing
> Back two times, SC will quit.
> The thing is that leaving through the Back button is the standard
> Android behaviour, that's why I think that Apps should not disable
> it...
>
> Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

1. Yes, I can remove them, but sometimes I want them.  I switch between
two different networks with two different SB servers.  It remembers all
of them and tries to reconnect upon opening.
2. I mean the progress bar above the album art.  Yes I can tap the bar
to turn it on but it's hidden by default.
3. Most other Android apps don't really close themselves if you exit
via the back button.  They close only when resources are needed.  It
would be nice if SC worked this way.

--
rpress