flattermann;665266 Wrote:
> Interesting...
>
> I'll take a look.
>
> Edit: Wow, 1.54 inches only. *That's* a tiny display...
> I like the version with diamonds and gold. 15k Euro only. ;-)
>
> Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

They seem to have removed the Wifi from the final listed specification,
apparently. The hardware can still handle it though. The basic version
is €250 introductory, will be €299. Yes the screen is small. Too tiny?
Just like an ipod Nano's. But if the interface in your app is
scrollable it could still work. Only now have to go either through
BT-dongle on PC or through the phone. They'll also have a coder
competition with presentation of the winner on stage at the CES in Las
Vegas in January. Have a look here in case you're interested
http://www.imdeveloper.it/

--
Gadgety1