For starters, congratulations on this new plugin.
These days we haven't seen much new plugins (and little apps). So, a
big thanks.

I am still learning about the plugin so I won't comment right now.

Something of note maybe: I use a Mac as my desktop, Safari as my may
browser and have setup zeroconf (bonjour) services around, including
one for the squeezebox server.
There is a domain name for the lan which is solved by a dns server, and
the mac uses its mDNS magic to resolve .local names.
The SBS server is thus reachable at: montreux:9000,
montreux.mylan:9000, montreux.local:9000 (avahi advertises
montreux.local.:9000)

Using Safari, JustCovers shows genres but a click on one genre will not
be successful unless .local is out of the picture in the server URL. In
other words, browsing works within montreux:9000 but not within
montreux.local:9000. The browser doesn't seem to load anything, it
looks more like the URL is discarded or the link is invalid.
Using Firefox on the same machine I can browse regardless of the URL
used.

I'm too lazy and too old to debug why oh why .local messes up safari.
But maybe someone will care if the issue is not uncommon.

Using safari 5.1 on 10.6.8 - User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel
Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.51.22 (KHTML, like Gecko)
Version/5.1.1 Safari/534.51.22
and Firefox 6.0.2 - User-Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X
10.6; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2

--
epoch1970

Daily dose delivered by: 3 SB Classic, 1 SB Boom • iPeng (iPhone + iPad)
• Squeezebox Server 7.6 (Debian 5.0)  with plugins: MusicIP • Server
Power Control by Gordon Harris •  WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld •
IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Find cover art by bpa • BBC iPlayer,
SwitchPlayer by Triode • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info,
Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter
Watkins.