vagskal;672935 Wrote:
> Yes, I know but I tend to forget to switch off the shuffle mode
> afterwards and end up playing all albums shuffled for a while. Plus I
> would have to use something other than muso to get the desired mode of
> play.
>
> Thanks for considering this.

So it's just the one album you'd want shuffled, rather than turning on
shuffle mode. That makes it a muso function, it can randomise the
tracks itself. I'll look into it.

NB. You can already queue up random tracks by genre - select a genre
from the filter quick-pick list, then hit the magic wand (queues up 10
random tracks each click, it ensures there are no duplicates even if
you click 10 times).

--
jezbo