godIsInTheRadio;675428 Wrote:
> Hi Erland,
>
> is this supposed to be fixed now? With me it does not seem to work. I
> have touched / retagged the set of wma files one of which I sent to
> you, so that they are rescanned by LMS, but still they do not appear in
> my Custom Browse List.
>
> If I understand correctly, setting RSTOP500RECS=oneof
> foobar2000/RSTOP500RECS|RSTOP500RECS in Tag Mapping Preferences should
> put the value of foobar2000/RSTOP500RECS into the database as if it was
> tagged as RSTOP500RECS, so no adaptation to my existing Custom Browse
> configuration is necessary.
>
> Regards, Marcus

You need to have:
Tags to scan: RSTOP500RECS,foobar2000/RSTOP500RECS
Tag mapping: RSTOP500RECS=oneof RSTOP500RECS|foobar2000/RSTOP500RECS

No backslash before the / characters.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.