Hi pippin. I'm using your app, on both pad and phone, with great
satisfaction.

I'm having problems in limiting bitrate when on 3G with my phone. Just
tried once but it seems that the program either reverts to the wifi
setting or doesn't apply any if the wifi setting is "none". Am I
missing something? Is there a specific interaction with the setting one
sets on the server interface (the Audio page for the player, where you
select the quality of the encoding as well as the bitrate)?

I'd also like an intermediate setting between 128 and 96, for mobile
use.

--
gorman