whizziwig;681045 Wrote:
> live at http://www.whizziwig.com/static/squeezecloud/public.xml
>
> add it via settings -> plugins -> additional repositories
>
> updates to come for general cleanup, hopefully being able to play
> entire playlists, and maybe for user accounts.

Let us know when you feel it's ready for general usage and we will add
this repository to the standard ones so users don't have to configure
it manually.

We have a page on the wiki where we list all repositories which are
included in the official list. It also included some testing
repositories at the bottom which is not included. Feel free to add your
repository to this wiki page when you feel it's ready for general
usage.
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Logitech_Media_Server_repositories

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.