Hi. I'm fairly new to Squeezebox and installed Softsqueeze.  It has
worked really well.  I've been able to play music from my library along
with other plugins like Pandora and Slacker.  For some strange reason,
though, I can't seem to get MOG to work.  It looks like it is playing
on the display but no audio can be heard. I keep getting the following
message in the debug log each time a song is played:

0 [SlimTCP-1] ERROR javasound - Unsupported Audio Stream
javax.sound.sampled.UnsupportedAudioFileException: not an MP3 file
        at
com.sun.media.codec.audio.mp3.JS_MP3FileReader.getAudioFileFormat(JS_MP3FileReader.java:228)
        at
com.sun.media.codec.audio.mp3.JS_MP3FileReader.getAudioInputStream(JS_MP3FileReader.java:131)
        at
com.sun.media.codec.audio.mp3.JS_MP3FileReader.getAudioInputStream(JS_MP3FileReader.java:93)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.AudioDecoder.<init>(AudioDecoder.java:143)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.initStream(Player.java:538)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.connect(Player.java:410)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.slimprotoCmd(Player.java:215)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol.socketCommand(Protocol.java:424)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol.access$400(Protocol.java:42)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol$TcpSocket.run(Protocol.java:523)
20 [SlimTCP-1] ERROR player - strm Audio error
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.AudioException: Unsupported Audio Stream
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.AudioDecoder.<init>(AudioDecoder.java:211)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.initStream(Player.java:538)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.connect(Player.java:410)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.slimprotoCmd(Player.java:215)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol.socketCommand(Protocol.java:424)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol.access$400(Protocol.java:42)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol$TcpSocket.run(Protocol.java:523)

The odd thing is if I scrub forward a few seconds, it will then play
correctly.  Up to the end of the song, then the next song won't work
again.  Does anyone else that uses MOG and Softsqueeze see this issue
or is this a problem with my set-up?  I thought at first that maybe MOG
just has restrictions like Rhapsody that restrict you from using the
plugin on a software player.  But I installed Squeezeslave just to test
it and it seems to work fine.  I'd just go ahead and use Squeezeslave
instead but Softqueeze works with my HTPC software (Sage) so as long as
I want squeezebox integrated, then I think I need to continue using
Softsqueeze.

Thank you for any help you can give!

--
va1ar