OGS;687770 Wrote:
> Multi Library plugin is enabled (as is Custom Scan and Custom Browse - I
> purchased a life time license some time ago) and I have tried various
> settings in the sub libraries  (learning curve is quite steep.. :>)) I
> can see that I'll get it to work, but it will take some time. What is
> necessary to select in a sub library to have the library turn up under
> 'Music Library' on the main LMS window?

The principle would basically be:
1. Let the full library be represented by the standard iPeng menus
2. In LMS web interface select to create a new library of type
"Standard library" in the Extras/Multi Library menu.
- Library name: YYY Music
- Include comment: YYY
- Included internal menus: Check the menus you like
3. Save

The result should now be that you get a "YYY Music" menu and under this
you get sub menus for each checkbox you checked in "Included internal
menus" section when creating the library. The content of this library
will be limited to music files which have a comment tag that contains
the string "YYY".

You can of course use directories or any of the other supported
parameters to limit the library content, using the comment tag was just
an example since you mentioned that you use a comment tag today.

The sections "Included internal menus" and "Included Custom Browse
menus" sections in the library menu will make sure you get browse menus
for the library, if you don't check any of these checkboxes you will be
able to use the library in smart playlists using SQL Playlist or Custom
Skip plugin but you won't be able to browse it.

I think you should be able to configure iPeng so you one of the toolbar
buttons launch the "XXX Music" library so it's easy to access it in
iPeng.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.