I just tagged about 400 of my 1400 classical CDs with MP3Tag all FLACs.

I used beyond normal tags these fields based on things I read and other
music management software:

soloists - ie, like Yo-Yo Ma, or a concerto with featured guest
Publisher - for label, like EMI, Naxos, Sony, etc
Orchestra - for orchestra, others use BAND

I also move composer to Artist and Album Artist.

--------------

Now hearing about Mp3Tag actually putting Publisher in Organization,
I'm confused. I will completely stop my project until I can get the
right info so I can do this right.

I don't even see an Option for Organization in Mp3Tag for it's extended
tag support. Is Soloist a good thing to use? or should I be making
Performers like Muso has?

Orchestra or Band?

Geezzz!
Thanks in advance to those that have been there and done this!

--
camelx