Triode;690774 Wrote:
> If you disable "always stream via helper" in my plugin, then you should
> be able to use my plugin for the browsing menus and the offical support
> for playback.  Which I believe means that you should be able to get
> different streams to each device (Touch or Radio only)

Did not know that, will try it tomorrow. I much prefer your plugin for
usability (support for folders, enough all by itself!) but the
avoidance of arguments when more than one of the kids wants to listen
to Spotify has forced me down the official plugin route.

--
Hobgoblin

2 Receivers
1 Controller
2 Radios
Logitech Media Server 7.7.0 - r33614: Acer Revo R3600 running Ubuntu
Server Edition 11.4