I have an album where there is four artists and one album artist .

In album views the album is presented as being by the album artist
correct.

But in the playlist the tracks are presented as by one of the artist ??
Not the album artist ?

This is not a compilation album, just an album where I wanted the other
players mentioned as artists and the Main artist ( who's album it is )
as artist and album artist .

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )