mherger;691714 Wrote:
> > Hi, I altered the per player settings for Napster on mysqueezebox.com
> > show on the home menu but in when it is displayed in iPeng on the
> top
> > menu (I'm using the iPad app) the MOG icon is displayed alongside
> the
> > word 'Napster' and if I try to use it I'm presented with a message
> that
> > I need to create a MOG account. Napster in the My Apps menu looks
> fine
> > and works fine. Very strange. Thank you for any advice, Richard.
>
> Do you see the same on the player and/or web UI as well?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael

I am not at home but I think that, although the SB Touch displays the
correct Napster icon on the home menu, when you try to use it it asks
you to set up a MOG account. I don't recall what shows on the web
interface - I don't remember seeing the Napster icon in the home menu
at all, only in the My Apps section. I am using a recent 7.7.2 nightly
build if you think that might have any bearing!
Tbanks

Richard

--
Rich