ElEsido;679644 Wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thank you, Gordon, for this great plugin!
>
> Shutting down the server (the machine) from the
> Squeezebox/SrvrPowerCtrl web interface works fine. However doing the
> same from the Logitech Android app does not. It simply says
> "Ladevorgang läuft" (charging in progress) but does not run the
> shutdown command. When I shut it down from the web interface,  the
> Logitech Android app says: "Shutting down server in 10 seconds".
> Modifying the sudoers file as suggestet here
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=631688&postcount=1779 did
> not help.
>
> My system:
> Server
> - Goflex Net
> - www.squeezeplug.eu
> - - Linux version 2.6.38.8-squeezeplug
> - - Debian Version 6.0.3
> - - Squeezebox Server Version: 7.6.1 - r33110
> - Server Power Control v20111028.140356
>
> Player
> - Squeezeslave on the same machine (part of Squeezeplug)
>
> Remote
> - Squeezebox Controller (for Android, from Logitech) V. 1.1.3
>
> Edit:
> Remote Shutdown/Rebooting works when using the (non-free) Android app
> Squeeze Commander, which on the other hand does not display any message
> when SrvrPowerCtrl performs an action. Posting this in case anyone has
> the same problem with the Logitech app.
>
> ElEsido

I'm also having an issue getting the latest version of SvrPowerControl
to work with the Android Squeezebox Controller App v1.1.3. The plugin
works fine when I use the Web Interface or with a long press of the
Sleep button on the Squeezebox RI remote. I can get to the
SrvPowerControl options under Extras using the Controller App, but when
I select any of the options nothing happens. Using Process Explorer I
can see that the SCPowerTool.exe is never executed on my server running
Win7 and LMS 7.7.2 when I use the Controller App.

--
tamanaco