Having the same problem after upgrading to Vortexbox 2.0,worked fine
before with hibernating to w w w.mysqueezebox.dot.com and using the
Idle disk IO threshold.  Unfortunately i cant remember the exact
settings.
I also noticed that it will not hibernate if you ask it to manually in
Squeezebox touch.

can anyone post there results and if its working for them.

Squeezebox touch
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.1 - r3375

Model   Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU D525 @ 1.80GHz
CPU Speed       1.8 GHz

--
maxxxxel