bpa;697734 Wrote:
> Sorry missed that - I just scanned the top part as most of your system
> info was at the bottom of the post.

No problem - In retrospect I could have structered it differently

bpa;697734 Wrote:

> I suggest restart router and LMS and see if the message returns when
> playing any non BBC AAC stream

I had restarted LMS for those logs, but I hadn't restarted the router.
I'll do that and test as you suggest.

bpa;697734 Wrote:

> Using "on Demand" "AAC->FlacAAC->WMA" should avoid this problem as long
> as "Allow transcoding" is checked and you clicked "Apply" and that AAC
> transcoding is working on your system.

That is how I am setup at the moment.

bpa;697734 Wrote:

> I suggest you testing that AAC transcoding is working on your system by
>
> A. Try playing the AAC stream such as
> http://www.somafm.com/illstreet32.pls
> B. Set BBC Plugin "Live" to "AAC->FlashAAC->WMA" and then play a BBC
> live station and check that on WebUI that format is AAC.

I beleive it does work as I noted that the Listen Again tracks that I
was listening to earlier were AAC according to the track info on the
player but I can restest with a live station.

--
entrecour