So now I'm really confused.  No matter which version of the plugin I
try, I just can't get it to have the baseball scores.  NBA & NHL are
fine but no MLB, I've tried the older one that had been working for me
before this crash, version 9.13, and the new alpha.  It is so weird that
it happened at the same time.  So does anybody else have any issues with
MLB?  If not would clearing the cache maybe help it out? Such weird
timing if it went out at the same time, but it's been known to happen
with the scores.  So any help would be appreciation.  Thanks.