mollymoo wrote:
> hi!
>
> i do not have a nas.  just a regular old computer  (xP) used as the
> server.  i have my squeezebox server software installed in the program
> files and  i have the latest release  (7.7.2 r33893).  basically just
> the normal setup.
>
> thanks for the response.
>
> molly

First download the file "SuperDateTime5.9.14A3.zip" from this page
http://code.google.com/p/grebrown-projects/downloads/list

Next unzip the file, which will create a folder called "SuperDateTime"

Then copy the entire "SuperDateTime" folder to
"C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins" - this will
overwrite the existing "SuperDateTime" folder which is what you want to
do.

That should do it.