phred wrote:
> Greg-
> It looks like you're close to getting SDT back to it's good old reliable
> functionality again.  Thanks for that.  I see a mention that the TODay
> issue is resolved in the next update.  But what about the skipping of
> one day in the forecast.  In my quoted example from a Wednesday, the
> Friday forecast is missing.  It's either the third -day- that's missing
> or the fourth forecast.  Last night (Friday) the sequence was
> TONight
> TONIGHT
> TOMORROW
> Mon May 14
> Tues May 15
> Wed May 16
>
> Sunday was missing.  Which leads me to believe that it's the fourth
> position rather than the third day, that's missing.
>
> Let me know if I can provide any more information which will help
> resolve this issue.
>
> Thanks for your help.
Ahhh.  Looks like the first time the plugin refreshes the data is
correct but on subsequent refreshes something is goofy.  I didn't notice
while doing my own testing as I am constantly restarting as I do code
tweaks and it never had a chance to refresh a second time.  Lemme figure
out where it's coming from.  Also surprised a remote button '+' doesn't
temporary fix.

-Greg