mixedupfiles wrote:
> On the server side, I had already disabled the SiriusXM Internet Radio
> plugin via the web interface.  Does it also need to be disabled on the
> hardware player (SBT)?
>
> Thank you very much for the quick reply and, more importantly, the
> plugin.

Unfortunately I have no experience with the Touch.  If it runs it's own
internal plugins then yes, disabling would be required, but I can't say.
This goes back to my original evidently poor decision to simply re-use
the "sirius://" handler rather than create a new one.

Things are so screwed up in Sirius-land that it's essentially impossible
to continue to support this plugin because it's a never ending moving
target.  Luckily those in Canada have escaped most of the problems and
at least I know they still benefit from using it.

Robert