garym wrote:
> Just make sure you've not added the logitech SiriusXM app to your "my
> apps" at mysqueezebox.com.
>
> (note however, that in the US, I'm using the official logitech app for
> siriusXM and it works well whether I'm using mysb.com or my local LMS).
> No need for the "not so Sirius Plugin or the old XMRadio plugin any
> longer for me....

Are you a lifetime subscriber in the USA without the premium streaming
package?  It was my understanding that those of us who are lifetime
subscribers had to either use the low bitrate stream or start paying
additional monthly fees.  I think this low bitrate stream isn't
available using the logitech provided siriusxm plugin, the smartphone
app, etc.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  I hope that I am.