luckylu wrote:
> Ok I have had my SBTouch for a few weeks now and am now starting to
> install some plugins. The Musicip one is one I'd love to have I have
> enabled it in server settings but I have not got a clue on how to even
> start getting it to work. I have set the setting to use musicip. There
> are so many entries in the Wiki and links to musicip seem to be broken.
> From what I understand I have to install it on my pc as well as enabling
> it through Logitech media server.so the media server bit is done what
> next? I have also seen links to spicefly should I use this rather than
> the musicip.com link
>
> I am running windows 7 an SB touch and an SB radio
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Luckylu

Luckylu, here are some links to read about MusicIP (MIP), also a search
of this forum will find a lot of threads -
1. MIP wiki - http://musicip.wikia.com/wiki/MusicIP_Wiki
2. SpiceFly MIP articles and download of the software -
http://www.spicefly.com/squeezeboxmip.html
3. An earlier thread -
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?83804-MusicIP-newbie-questions

Come back here with your questions after you have had a read of the
threads, you are sure to have a query or two about MIP "analysis".