I just tried to update my registered copies of muso to version 1.4.22 on
two different computers, both running Windows 7 Home Premium and now
muso will run properly on either computer. Muso will run for a few
seconds and then go into "not responding" mode for several minutes and
then will run for a few seconds and then back to "not responding" mode
for several minutes - over and over and over again. This is happening on
both computers, both of which were successfully running version 1.4.18

I've attached the muso.log file which was generated by trying to run
muso in debug mode, which also did not work.

|Filename: muso.log                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13451|