ralphpnj wrote:
> Actually it is no longer a valid address. The current address is
> 192.168.1.6 and I was having trouble changing this in the options screen
> but now I have been able to get muso to run and I've changed the SBS/LMS
> address. I run SBS and not LMS. At the moment muso seems to running
> correctly on both computers. I don't know what happened or what I may
> have done to fix things but everything is hunky dory right now.
>
> And I do thank you for your quick response. Luckily it turned out to be
> a false alarm. Again thank you for this wonderful program.

OK good, thanks for letting me know.

Perhaps when the registered server is no longer valid the system should
stay a little more responsive to allow you time to change it - I'll look
into this. Even though it does attempt to re-connect every so often it
does this on a sub-thread, so I'm not sure why the front end is locked
out.