Triode wrote:
> This looks to be a problem with the plugin talking to the spotify
> servers.  Is this always the case?  I see occasional errors which I put
> down to problems at the spotify end, but not permanent problems.  Can
> you reproduce the same 404 errors regularly?

Yeah i can. But i never had those problems before when i was still
running LMS 7.7.1 and i think the 2.2.2 or 2.2.3 plugin version. I
upgraded to 7.7.2 and the 2.2.5 plugin and then the problems started. I
reinstalled them from scratch too and it didn't fix it. I really wonder
what exactly the problem is here. Could be Spotify too but it looks like
not many other people have the same issues as me as i checked lots of
forums.

I'm thinking about just buying an Apple Airport Express now because LMS
somehow is always giving troubles to people otherwise there were not so
many forum posts about it. It's good stuff, but i'm beginning to lose my
confidence in that product a bit. The weird thing is that my local music
plays fine on it so it's just Spotify. And maybe it's on Spotify's end
and it's not about LMS but still.. It's hard to say at this moment :(
Hope you can help me out.