Triode wrote:
> To simplify - can you reproduce the error and the same error messages in
> the helper app log when using the windows version rather than the arm
> version ?
>
> (The windows version uses different internals from the arm linux
> version, but I'll avoid discussing that to avoid confusion)

Ok i'll try. And i should playback through my Duet receiver right to try
to get the same errors? Or can i just try it with my own studio
monitors? As yesterday i installed everything from Windows and playback
through my boxes in my room without using the Squeezebox Duet and that
played fine so i'll never get those errors probably. So i need to setup
the network again of the receiver using different IP's? The one of my
computer actually instead of the duet?