yocky wrote:
> Sure, I've sent you the smallest one I was testing with this morning (to
> your Hotmail address).

Did you send the right one ?
I can't find any musicbrainz tags at all in the one you sent.
What does the "View tags" item in the LMS web interface in when viewing
details of the song say in your setup ?
If you don't see any tags there named something like MUSICBRAINZ_* it
means that you do something wrong when changing the tags because they
aren't written properly to the file.

yocky wrote:

> I'd be interested to know what you're going to look for.

I was just going to look at how the tags look like, but as said above it
seems like there isn't any musicbrainz tags at all in the file which
also would explain why TrackStat isn't able to keep statistics when you
move/rename the file.