hsmeets wrote:
> I'm running LMS and the plugin on Ubuntu and have also since yesterday
> the same issue and messages in the log file. I contacted the developer
> via email but he has not yet replied and as far as I see also not here
> yet. I'm so happy I'm not alone with this issue.
I can also confirm that Spotify (but only via this plugin) has been
unstable for me since yesterday evening (July 24.).
Official Spotify applications on my Mac and iPhone has worked fine, so
probably it as not the same issue as some days back, where many users
could make Spotify aware of the problem as being general.

Jens