I've been receiving an above average number of emails recently asking
support issues about this plugin, mainly due to it stopping working.  It
seems that most of these have been due to issues at the spotify end so
could I ask the following:

1) Please check this board and post here for support rather than sending
me an email

2) Please check https://twitter.com/spotifystatus as faults at the
spotify end has been the reason for most of the issues I've seen
recently

3) Note the warning on post 1 of this thread - the plugin is free and is
supported.  If you want an official supported solution then please use
the official Logitech support on the Touch and Radio.

4) Anyone emailing me to tell me how c***p the plugin is unlikely to
receive useful support....