I use iPengHD on an iPad 3. Frequently when I come home from work (iPad
at home all day), iPeng won't play anything. I navigate up and down the
directory tree until iPeng crashes and quits. Then I can restart it and
everything works fine. It's been like this ever since I got my iPad 3,
which was one of the first pre-order ones. I only play by Folder
structure since about half of my music either isn't tagged at all or is
incorrectly tagged. Is this a known problem? I'm up to date on iPengHD
updates, and I'm running LMS 7.7.2 - r33893.