Triode wrote:
> Discussion above is about getting LMS + the spotify plugin to run on Pi
> - is this what you are trying to do?  (in addition to running
> squeezeplay on Pi?)  Note that you will need this plugin + LMS as the
> built Squeezeplay (player) support of Spotify is not included in the
> opensource Squeezeplay code.

Hi Triode! I am trying to get squeezeplay working on the raspberry pi,
and stream spotify music to it using your plug-in!
Martin (datscharf) wrote that he succesfully compiled it on his pi and
that he was able to play spotify content on it..
So my question is, how do you compile squeezeplay on a pi and how do you
get the plug in working? :-)

Greetings,
Robbe