In the light of the (very unsurprising) end of the line for the
Squeezebox ecosystem, it is likely that MySqueezebox.com will be
switched off some time in the next two years.

That does not unduly worry me as I never use it directly anyway and play
mainly my own music library.  What does concern me is losing the
functionality of the Spotify and BBC iPlayer plugins.

Assuming I keep the same server software and device firmware, will these
continue to work, even if they turn off MySqueezebox.com?
Almost as importantly, will you continue to support the plugins for what
will become a diminishing user base?

If so I will stick with my existing hardware as long as it lasts.  By
the time it all dies there will, hopefully, be something more advanced
to play with.
For me it is your two plugins that have made my Squeezeboxes such a
compelling and wonderful system. Thanks!