I'm looking at installing this plug-in or whatever version of
Softsqueeze is the option given via Server Settings 3rd party plug-in
install in Plug-in tab of SB Server "settings" window. Reading the
description it says "The Plug-in has been rewritten to download
Squeezebox itself". Not sure if "Squeezebox" means "Server"? Will the SB
Server one has installed be trashed and the latest version installed?
For example, I have SB Server 7.6.1 installed, if I "apply" this
plug-in, will SB Server 7.6.1 be replaced by the latest LMS 7.xx?