Hi Erland,

After a recent rebuild/reinstall (from SBS 7.5 to LMS 7.7) I licensed
custom-clock and setup my fave screensavers for Radio & Touch.
For some reason, the custom font I'm using isn't being picked up
(fonturl tag). The images seem to load fine but the font never changes.
There is nothing wrong with the URL itself. I can paste it into a
browser and download the TTF file.
This was all working fine before I upgraded - and the files haven't
changed.

..../squeezebox/custom-clock/LCDOffSaverRadio/ALIEN5.TTF

Any thoughts or ways I can debug ?
I assume its still ok to point at a TTF file (doesnt have to be a zip
file) yes ?