ajkidle wrote:
> I too am having this problem.  I've put a few different font files in
> /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Graphics and whether I refer to the font
> explicitly with the filepath, or just use the simple file name ... it
> seems to always display in the basic feesans.ttf.

You have two choices:
1. Use scp to copy the font to the Radio/Touch/Controller to the
/usr/share/jive/fonts/ directory and refer to it by name in Custom Clock
configuration, for example "MyFont.ttf"
2. Put the font on a web server and refer to it by using the HTTP url,
for example:
Code:
    http://www.fontfiles.com/Fonts/M/minisystem.zip
The URL can point to either  a zip containing a ttf or a URL pointing
directly to a ttf file.

There are a few Clock Styles available on the following wiki page which
uses custom fonts, take a look at those if you don't get it to work:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Custom_Clock_styles