Bizarre I've never heard of computers with this kind of bios limitation
? live and learn . mobo must have been old design even back in the day ?
137GB does not acount for much for music storage but this is more than
enough for the OS .

If you got no SATA interface USB may be the only option left ,btw does
it atleast suport USB2 ? for the music storage .

The Apple II dad borrowed one when i was a child ,memories (we could not
afford such thing back then ) later on friends had the typical Vic C64
etc and transfered software over the phone line from cassettes :)