sander wrote:
> Adding more thread drift, albeit in a new direction, what do you gain
> from the musicbrainz tags? I'm experimenting with the mirror sever for
> stuff like jaikos, but I've found anything interesting in their tags.

To be honest, so far nothing. I tried to use SugarCube (even bought a
license), but was never able to get it to work in my environment. Using
ALAC on a Mac just isn't conducive to being able to use SugarCube. Too
much of it is Windows/Linux-centric. Further, I figure musicbrainz is
metadata that could come in handy in the future. It doesn't hurt to have
it.